Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm BACK! + YoYoMei's Bday.

YES! Me back! I know you will be like WTF? You don't have any post and why are you saying you're back?????????? Well,  it is very obvious that I deleted all my past posts because of the sucky grammar and believe me you won't want to read it AT ALL.

 I started to blog since 2009 but I stopped after a few months and I have no idea why. So i decided to start blogging again! And sorry about my grammar, it is not that good but I will try my best to improve it. =) Actually I don't really know what should I blog about right now. SAD!

Right! I know is pretty late but I think I will blog about one of my baby's Birthday. That is

Yoyomei's Bday!
Yes! Yoyomei! Her birthday is on the 30th of March and this year is her SWEET 18! (me too!) And~ She held an AMEHZENG birthday party. I said amazing right? Yes I mean it. Look!
Amazing much?
The party was HUGE! She invited a lot of her friends and relatives too. Which mean a hell LOT of people attended this party. And usually what we will do is only eat, eat and eat but this time we did something else. DRINK! With our ex-schoolmates.
Group Photo <3
 All I can say is we had a lot of fun that night. The thing I love the most is the gift that we gave her.
HANDMADE WEI!!!!! Full of memories some more!
nice aite?
Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha *proud*
So yeah that's it. Don't ask me why this post so short and only got 4 photos. BECAUSE i lazy mah~~Sorry lo~~the next post sure got MORE photos and will be MORE interesting than this one. =D
Buh-Buy!

XoXo,
J-cy

No comments:

Post a Comment